1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
It is now 4th year
2. What does your username mean?
It's a nickname for my real name Tina. (I couldn't remember anything better xD No imagination here )
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Crazy, clumsy, funny?
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. I can't even draw a proper stickman with my left hand...
5. What was your first deviation?
(I was so proud of it at that time xD)
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Traditional art. I suck at everything else
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Hmmm... If I could master digital art (any kind of style there), that would be great..
8. What was your first favourite?
I still think it's really pretty
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Lately, I ve been noticing that I tend to favorite traditional art the most, probably because I know how much effort you have to put into it in order to make it look good (one day I'm gonna get there too ... ONE DAY)!
(Oh and don't get me wrong I know that digital art takes just as much effort to make (if not more), but I haven't experienced it yet so I just can't relate...)
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
K-Koji , because he's freaking awesome And I literaly have to hold myself back, so I don't favorite every picture of his... Cuz that would be wierd, huh... I'm not a stalker or anything... haha?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Anyone really xD I think there should be like an deviant art convention or something
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Well, I get jealous of others and I encourage myself to create more in order to beome better than them, does that count?
Just kidding! My sister surely had an impact (YourNightmareX) and also other amazing artist that i follow, watch... stalk?
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil, colour pencils...
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When someone says that they really like my art (I mean someone that is not my mum xD), and it just makes me wanna hug them (makes you feel really warm and good inside )...